FREE courses on bicycle maintenance offeredduring the run-up to Bike to Work Week! Has your bike seen better days? Maybe it got left out over winter and needs a little tune-up to get back into shape (and help you get into shape). Courses will be held on Wednesdays May 16 and May 23 from 5 – 6 pm at the Bicycle Cafe and will cover common maintenance issues including:
– un-jamming a stuck bike chain
– pumping up tires
– what is the proper seat height
– adjusting brakes/changing brake pads
– oiling your chain
– installing lights, reflectors, mirror, bell
– what is a good repair kit to carry on your bike.
The courses will be held at the Bicycle Cafe, 1648 Valleyview Drive. Feel free to bring your bike! For more information or to register, call Marcia 778-470-5695.